Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pen testing 1: Unable to switch to main HBH db

Backtrack user
0 0

Hello and sorry to post about pen testing 1: there are a lot of things about it… But I didn't found the answer I needed:

I already had the sql injection points, and I tried to do it again to have access to the member.php page. An error told me: "Unable to switch to main HBH db" This message is not in the "background" of the mission, so I need to know: is there a bug in this challenge? Probably not I guess, but I tried a lot of time to so the SQL injection again and it didn't work. I tried the DOS attack, and I think I got it (I can verify is somebody want to PM me about it). But again, "Unable to switch to main HBH db". So is it my fault? Maybe I need to sleep a few hours and try it again but I spend a lot of time on it today… If someone want to help me, thanks. else { while(1){ tryAgain(); } }

Thanks for reading.

0 1

quite possibly a bug! let me look into it and try it again tomorrow afternoon.

Backtrack user
0 0

Thanks a lot for this site =] In France, we don't learn to think like offenders, we only have a lot of papers to read… And it is not the good way to understand the security I think. This website helped me a lot when I was learning web programming (etc) in "school".

0 0

I am having the same problem im getting the following message

Access denied for user 'hbh'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

When trying a large range of sql injection on the adminzzz page. Is there a bug or is it working as intended?

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

The challenge is down.

0 0

Any idea when it will be up ?

0 0

Gief a PM when its back up mate cheers.