Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pen-testing 2

0 0

Well here's where I'm stuck and I'm not looking for ANY spoilers, not even really a point in the right direction. However I do have one problem and I'm pulling my hear out over it.

What is the .C_ _ extension if you've done the challenge or attempted it you'll know what I'm talking about, I've already been searching Google and all my results have came up inconclusive. That's the only thing I'm asking for is what does it mean because I've been getting a lot of weird ass results.

Anyway, hope somebody can help me out with this.

0 0

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any .C_ _ extension.

I can only remember an S*L extension.

0 0

-cL wrote: Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember any .C_ _ extension.

I can only remember an S*L extension.

I don't know about a .C_ _ extension either. I've done most of the challenge, but still missing the last exploit.

0 0

lol right right -cL

0 0

l3m0np13 wrote: Well here's where I'm stuck and I'm not looking for ANY spoilers, not even really a point in the right direction. However I do have one problem and I'm pulling my hear out over it.

What is the .C_ _ extension if you've done the challenge or attempted it you'll know what I'm talking about, I've already been searching Google and all my results have came up inconclusive. That's the only thing I'm asking for is what does it mean because I've been getting a lot of weird ass results.

Anyway, hope somebody can help me out with this.

You are on the right track. Keep at it. That file is important.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Thread's like 5 months old man.

0 0

Not anymore.

0 0

Plz help…:(:(:(:(

0 0

ultras951 wrote: What is the .C_ _ extension if you've done the challenge or attempted it you'll know what I'm talking about, I've already been searching Google and all my results have came up inconclusive. That's the only thing I'm asking for is what does it mean because I've been getting a lot of weird ass results.

Plz help…:(:(:(:(

So, you're just copying l3m0np13's post and hoping for help?

.csv means Comma-sepparated values, but the extension itself is of no importance to the challenge. You just need to do something about it.

Edit: Maybe you should start with some easier challenges, just to get a basic understanding of vulnerabilities before trying to exploit them.