Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

pen testing questions

0 0

Hi all, greetz.. I was trying pen test challenge.. I got 40 points long ago.. They were easy.. Now with the error message, I get some script & when I open it, it gives me some message like this: Welk0m3 DMZ adminiztrat0r, teh admin pan3l iz st1ll b3ing m4d3!

It is said that there is something about hidden directory.. I thought the hidden directory is what I get displayed when I try to alter url value in pages.. Now when I go to it, I can read something(php script).. I mean secretscript.. So is not it the hidden directory.. Or it is another one.. So could anyone help me go in right direction? Thanks in advance sam207

0 0

Read the previous threads plenty of info there, also..the pen testing challenge is supposed to test the skills you've learned from the other challenges on hbh. If you find yourself lost, then it simply means that you need to do the rest of the challenges first, read up on them thoroughly and come back later.

Do the pen test as your "final exam". No peeking.

B)

0 0

cueballr wrote: Read the previous threads plenty of info there, also..the pen testing challenge is supposed to test the skills you've learned from the other challenges on hbh. If you find yourself lost, then it simply means that you need to do the rest of the challenges first, read up on them thoroughly and come back later.

Do the pen test as your "final exam". No peeking.

B) Thanks there.. I too feel I m hurrying much.. so left it for now.. I need to research on session things & on dos.. Thanks anyway..

0 0

:)

Your very welcome, its always good to read up and be prepared. When you finish a challenge yourself without any help, you will be immensely satisfied. Even more so for the pen test.

Good luck.

cueballr. :)