Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I have no clue where to start whats my objective whats pen testing even mean could anyone get me started in the right direction.

0 0

"Pen testing" Means Penetration testing, or looking for possible exploits, and vulnerabilities in a web site.

What you're gonna want to do is just go to the site with all the information you've learned, and try to find site vulnerabilities, you can get up to 350 total points for this.

0 0

hacksnoob wrote: I have no clue where to start whats my objective whats pen testing even mean could anyone get me started in the right direction.

If you don't know what pen-testing means then this isn't the right time for you to try the challenge. Learn about different exploits that can happen on sites. Read how to…well…exploit them. When you've learn a lot you can come back to do this challenge, though learning the information is a lot more important than the challenge.

0 0

Thanks for the info. guys :D