Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

pen testing help

0 0

i'm confused about that… i found the secret directory… and i think , imust find the admin panel… i must inject the S*****N but how? i read the forums( there are 5 common exploits… from the other challenges??? 0 any help??:(

0 0

try Xss in the members tools section. i havn't gotten around to this yet but i think theres something there

0 0

web dev toolbar extension for firefox is quite helpful.

0 0

omg you can do alot witht that. thnx for the tip.

0 0

yep i was right about the XSS

0 0

i used simple xss injection in members.php site but it can't work <s*****>a****(*)</s*****>….. any help or hint????:(

0 0

you have fire fox get an add-on called firebug. Then try changing one of the POST vars. You know in the drop down list where it says c*****y. That's how I got it. Maybe there is another way.

0 0

i found the third exploit… ( thanks fallingbudget..) for the other i think , i must create a session with the a**** to t*** who found in secret directory , but it can't works… i'm in the right way????:(

any help???

0 0

i think you should pm some ppl and dont give so damn many spoilers.