Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Level 6

0 0

Ok i found the logs directory within like 2 minutes, but i dont know what to do from there a push is much appreciated thanks.

0 0

You need to have an understanding of *NIX commands. remember, you have to chmod a file, delete a file and delete another file. there is a space bettween the $ and command. Eg: $ command [what ever needs to be added]

Good luck.

0 0

thanks

0 0

damn this is confusing i got the commands but i juss odnt dont know how to execute them

0 0

If i was at a nix prompt im sure i could do this, I'd find the logs.txt file with whereis. So how am i supposed to know where it is? and how am i supposed to know which other file im supposed to delete?

The commands I'm okay with, the dir structure I'm not. Any help appreciated.

0 0

where the logs are its pretty common sence i hope that isnt to much of a spoiler

0 0

It probably is obvious but at no point did I know I had to use the URL bar in this mission. Anyway, when I view the logs.txt, I just get an "Activities being watched" warning page. Stil no use to me, Ive tried viewing log2.txt, logs1.txt, mylog.txt too, but they don't exist. I have no clue as to where to go now.