Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

why wasnt basic 10 hard

0 0

I was just looking at it and decided to try it. It took me about 30 seconds tops to do it. Why was it so much easier than previous missions?

0 0

The difficulty of any mission is relative to the knowledge you have… maybe it will be hard for others.

Also I think the missions are added in the order they are made, not in order of difficulty.

Regards

0 0

No, their supposed to be in order of difficulty… thats the reason why 1 is so much easier than 2, which is, in turn, so much easier than 3, and so on…

0 0

No, they're not. The admins are too……"wrapped up in other issues" to keep changing data to go with the new missions, i mean look at the steg challenges, do you really think steg. #8 is harder than #5, there's no way. I believe once the new site comes out that they're changing the point value on these missions, but i'm not too sure abou that.

0 0

I thought there was something wrong there.. Anyways I'm not complaining I like all of the challenges and such. I was just wondering if that was the case.

0 0

lol took me literally 10 sec 2 do it

done it faster then Basic web 1 :P

0 0

Umm i changed ym IP to the range and it didn't work ?!?!?!?! what am i doing wrong

0 0

same thing happened to me….Just try a different one……

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I have tried loads, and none of them work! This challenge is driving me insane!!!! :@

0 0

hackerbabe wrote: same thing happened to me….Just try a different one……

tryed loads

edit: Done it :D

0 0

malicious1 wrote: I was just looking at it and decided to try it. It took me about 30 seconds tops to do it. Why was it so much easier than previous missions?

It took me 0 secondes ;) Clicked the link and I did it, lol, amazing… But its not hard, no, some of the others are harder…

0 0

malicious1 wrote: I was just looking at it and decided to try it. It took me about 30 seconds tops to do it. Why was it so much easier than previous missions? Oh my god it must've been the easiest basic web i've ever done.Just click 2 links and bingo!!:)

0 0

Its not good when you already have a proxy in that range, you learn absolutely nothing. If you really want to learn something from this kind of challenge, register and try http://www.enigmagroup.org/missions/basic/6/

That challenge won't allow you to just click the link and be done with it (if you have an ip in that range).