Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 24

0 0

Any hints? Challenge is up now, so…

I've tried lots of things, doesn't seem help..:whoa:

HF~

0 0

yeah, I couldn't get any commands to run.

is embarrassed

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: yeah, I couldn't get any commands to run.

is embarrassed

lol, why not? Admin commands is restricted, you can only use the md5, sha, etc..

• User Commands +

@help Displays this message. @say message Tells bot to say "message". @md5 string MD5's "string". @b64 string Base 64 encodes "string". @sha1 string SHA-1's "string". @rot47 string ROT-47 encodes "string". @hex string Hex encodes "string". @md5crack hash Finds the plaintext of "hash" (MD5). @b64crack encoded Finds the plaintext of "encoded" (Base 64). @sha1crack hash Finds the plaintext of "hash" (SHA-1). @rot47crack encoded Finds the plaintext of "encoded" (ROT-47). @hex2ascii ascii Finds the plaintext of "ascii" (Hex).

0 0

hm, I'm going to go try again.

0 0

**giggles :) **

0 0

kaksii wrote: **giggles :) **

and the point to that post was…..

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: and the point to that post was…..

SPAM! :D

0 0

kaksii wrote: SPAM! :D

someone ban him quick hes spamming :p

0 0

[[HUGE UGLY SPOILER REMOVED]]

kinda like injection / privilege escalation attacks..

0 0

sakarin wrote: [[HUGE UGLY SPOILER REMOVED]]

kinda like injection / privilege escalation attacks..

its mine also.

0 0

Doesn't appear to be working, unless it's just simulated and only one command works, I've been trying to get it to "@say hello" for a while with no luck, and if it's specific about the command you must use I'll just get bored and quit :P

0 0

Happysmileman wrote: Doesn't appear to be working, unless it's just simulated and only one command works, I've been trying to get it to "@say hello" for a while with no luck, and if it's specific about the command you must use I'll just get bored and quit :P

PM me with what you've tried so far (on here or the IRC), and I'll see what's up with it.

Admin from hell
0 0

tried all types of commands none are working period even @help. Is this thing up or whatQQ?

0 0

Its an injection, but from a different type :)

0 0

As a little hint -> what format do IRC commands have? Think how you can abuse the format to do whats required. :p

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I just tried this challenge… What name am I looking for in the XChat's Networks list to access the challenge?

Thanks in advance, Zer0Man

0 0

Bump. I've tried everything I can possibly think of to no avail. Any hints?

0 0

Zer0Man wrote: I just tried this challenge… What name am I looking for in the XChat's Networks list to access the challenge?

Thanks in advance, Zer0Man

It's not one of the networks listed in there. You'll have to add it manually, connection details are on the challenge page.

0 0

Okay the level is up ..

and i joined the server but there is no channel named #basic24 !! there is no channels at all

i typed " /join #basic24 "

and i can send any command >> not as the challenge said :

Commands are prefixed with an @ sign, @help is the only command you can run inside the channel, other commands must be sent as a private message.

is this right ?!

Help :whoa:

0 0

Up,

i need help on this one B)

i tried manipulating the user commands to make the bot give orders to itself but no luck.

Any hints !

0 0

Are you guys running the bot from your home servers? They seem to be down now. Maybe you should register a channel on irc.idlemonkeys.net. All good challenge sites have a channel there.

0 0

bots dont listen haha

0 0

Hey guys, just completed this challenge. Pretty tough until you realize the trick. Here are some pointers:

1. We want the bot to issue a command, which means it must be done on his end not ours.
  2. A obvious place to start would be with the @say command, but remember we have other useful functions as well(hint hint).
  3. A command is issued on a single line only, and not as part of a functions output.
  4. Read pointer 3 again and then read pointer 2.

Hope this will help some of you solve this challenge. :)

0 0

No potential spoilers. - Zeph

• Growls -

Anyone I can PM? :(

0 0

Did I miss it being up for something?

0 0

I've been waiting for it to get online for VERY long :angry: the server is down and mastergamer never replies to PMs so I don't think it can be completed atm ^^

0 0

I've seen it online once in like the past 2 years I've come here on and off. I never beat it then because I got bored with hbh, now i'm back and all my points is gone. So learnin time:happy:

0 0

If any admin sees this; please think about letting someone more run this challenge bot as well. It's too bad with an interesting challenge which can't be used ^^

0 0

I would have been willing to run it, but I think my internet is going to cut off for a few weeks. It is a very interesting challenge. I just cant wait to be able to do it ^^

0 0

If anyone has a server with an IRCd that's always online and willing to run the bot, contact me and I'll set you up with the bot's code.