Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

argh bas 18

0 0

Okay … This is what i've tried….

?id=1 U**** A** S***** 1,2,3,4,5 from A*******

But had no luck … a push in the right direction???

0 0

PM me with the things you have tried.

0 0

Try thinking of a way to list them rather than 1,2,3,4,5… for instance what if the tables you've selected don't line up exactly… maybe thats not too much of a spoiler :happy:

0 0

FINALLY argh this challenge has taken so long. i knew what to do, i just couldnt get it right. follow the advice above and read some of the other threads, it will only be a matter of time until you get it good luck

0 0

hmm i still aint quite sure, so do i select n*ll ??

0 0

getting warmer…think about exactly what you are doing.

0 0

Trying not to give it ALL away but think of what you are trying to select, modify your first with what you may have found ;)

0 0

also, as always, read old forum posts/articles.

that's what helped me do this one.

:happy:

0 0

I'm still in the dark as what to do. I got that like "?id=1 A** 1=1"

That would return TRUE and the server evaluates that. It hasn't blocked that type of user input so the evaluation passes. While if 1=2 then it returns invalid article.

Then I do the "OR**R B* 5" and play with the ending number to find the size. That is number of columns correct?

I didn't really get the union thing from : http://hellboundhackers.org/articles/345-Blind%20SQL%20Injection.html

Any help is appreciated. I just don't know what to do. Most of the otehr challenges were easy before this…. Guess that's the point though:ninja:

0 0

I'm stuck here too. I thought it would go something like this: ?id=1 UN A SCT * FROM A****S WHERE 1=1–

but nothing I try seems to work. Any more hints?

0 0

@djdotti: Youre right, but not 4, 5, cuz the articles are just 3 ;) Try nulling them

And @jbjoker: You won't select them with just an * (star)…

0 0

@jbjoker.. be more specific with what ur selecting

0 0

well I tried the 1, 2, 3, n***, n*** and it doesn't seem to be helping. None of the SQL tutorials I have help either. Is it more advanced than that? Like do I need to mess with substrings or whatnot? Or could someone link me to a better tutorial than the one on here?

0 0

hmm… think about this.. is the columns dont line up exactly then it doesnt help you to name columns from one table that dont exist in both tables… maybe that will be enough ^_^

0 0

so with the O**** ** we can know how many file there are once we have the exact number we do U**** *** S***** "+" F*** a******* try to think in some general way to replace the + so it matches the number

Admin from hell
0 0

Wow nice post, Your hint should help the people who where looking for help 2 yrs ago finally get it. Nice!

Edit: This is sarcasm by the way.

0 0

Well, you pretty much gave away the answer by saying null it.

0 0

is there any clue??