Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

just got on basic 3(help!!!)

0 0

i installed firefox…now what?help!:(

0 0

Well, Google is a God!

0 0

i got motzilla and google he he but i dont know what i chould look up in google.please help

0 0

Now you have Firefox, go to Tools -> Extensions. There's a link to let you "Get more extensions."

Once you're on that site, you'll want to search for an extension relating to the mission. We know we have the wrong user agents, so some kind of user agent changer…

0 0

You could also not use a program. I'm thinking about actually doing a lesson on something like this.

0 0

I wouldn't bother, you don't come across user agents very often.

0 0

Well, there are those people who like to leave little messages for an admin who views the logs, also.

0 0

Maybe try using the 'about:config' method to edit your user agent. You learn more, but it's a bit tedeous if you don't know what you're looking for.

0 0

erox i did that when i have found that "name" and return to tha pageis still sais i havent done that mission have i forgotten do something??