Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

BH level 3

0 0

I'm stuck on level 3 simply because I have no idea what it wants me to do, I know im supposed to use firefox so I have it but have no idea what it wants me to do. It's not a question or a task. It's a statement but oh well the bottom line is; What do I have to do?

0 0

Download the user agent switch for mozilla

0 0

I've got the user agent switcher but it's a .xpi file so…What do i open it with?

0 0

Erm i have the user agent switcher now what do i do?

0 0

I didn't screw around with the ua switcher, i just changed the string value in the about:config

0 0

user agent is easier

0 0

I just like using the about:config so i don't have to mess with a program and in case i didn't have that in the browser, at least i know how to do it w/out that prog. May prove useful down the road.

0 0

is there anyway to do it without firefox ?

0 0

Look all you do when you download UA you open it. How do you open it? You just go from Firefox to File then open and you open it, then you go to tools-useragent-options then you look in there, look something that you could do for the agent to work, its logic. :) I hope i was helpful