Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic Web Hacking challenge 3

0 0

I did this challenge with firefox but can some one tell me why wont Proxomitron work here is a log window form Proxomitron with my cookie and id removed of course, and the user agent shows up as bwh3_user_agent but keep getting Wrong user_agent, bwh3_user_agent wasn't found I use Proxomitron for all my header and filter changing it always works

GET /cgi-bin/ctpub_adserv.cgi?id=xxxxxxxx&site_id=xxxxxxxx&format=160x600&bdcl=336600&bgcl=E6FFF4&tlcl=0606FF&ttcl=000000&ulcl=40A042 HTTP/1.0 Accept: / Referer: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/basic3/index.php Accept-Language: en-ie User-Agent: bwh3_user_agent Host: context5.kanoodle.com Cookie: bt_1.0=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Connection: keep-alive

0 0

well uh, this post may be a little late but i just tried this challenge and it worked fine with proxomitron…

I don't know if you'll even read this but what i did:

This next bit is a spoiler if you haven't completed it yet, just meant for people attempting this with proxomitron and having problems…

REMOVED DUE TO SPOILERS. DO NOT POST SPOILERS

Congradulations, 15 points have been awarded

0 0

lol, it felt good learning it on my own.. =) I think that is a spolier though..

0 0

Why use programs on such a simple thing, WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!
*beats head on keyboard

Alright, you do know about the, about:config, area in FF, right? It takes less than 30 seconds to do it that way. And, you don't have to use proximatron…