Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 8

0 0

If i use simple injection, i see where are the pwords saved, but when a i want to open or download it, it dont exists… anyoe can help me?

0 0

Oh…family_db isn't a directory. It's a field for MySQL. You can use it to better your sql injection and make it more specific.

0 0

Ok, thanks, but new field, in 7, first lofin dialog, i cought cookie send when clicked the button, but i ddint found anything, can anyone pull me right way?

0 0

Alright, when you make an injection, look at the source and try to find some <!– tags. Use that with your knowledge. Just because there's a box there and a sql error, doesn't mean you have to inject the box.

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: Alright, when you make an injection, look at the source and try to find some <!– tags. Use that with your knowledge. Just because there's a box there and a sql error, doesn't mean you have to inject the box. mas i said in the first login dialog, firts, cookies, its SQL inject protected