Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic Web Hacking #3 help

0 0

Ok well i googles UA and i found somthing about put "about:config" in the URL address bar, then i look on this forum and find somting about UA switcher i downloaded it and installed it, well now im stuck do i use the about:config to fix this problem on level 3 of BWH or do i use the UA switcher? also i dont know where to go from there, like i know with the switcher you go to Tools>User Agent Switcher>Options>options…>User Agents>Add.. but i dont know what to do after that, i think and read that i use the bwh3_user_agent and i did but i think i did it wrong just please anyone help me.

0 0

do u use mozilla firefox or IE cuz 4 this challenge u need mozilla

0 0

Just take the user agent they gave you and add it, then select it, refresh and retry the mission.

Then magically you will have more points

0 0

I have Mozilla Firefox , and thanks ill try that…

EDIT Ok well hmm it didnt work, this is what i did: I Open the Tool>User Agent Switcher>options>Options..>User Agent>Add…Then is open a form and i need to fill out with, this is what i filled in: Desccription:User Agent User Agent:bwh3 App Name: App Verision: Platform: Vendor: Vendor Sub:

After that i clicked add then i refreshed the page and it still says that it cant be found, could some one please explain to me what i should put in the form fields?EDIT

0 0

haha.. that was rediculously easy for how hard i made it . .and it sounds like alot of others

0 0

I just used telnet. I didn't feel like f*cking around downloading firefox just for this challenge. But, now that i have it….i STILL use telnet..

0 0

Look all you do when you download UA you open it. How do you open it? You just go from Firefox to File then open and you open it, then you go to tools-useragent-options then you look in there, look something that you could do for the agent to work, its logic. I hope i was helpful