Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Numba 3

0 0

Hey whats up everyone, im a ultra newbie to the scene but* i heard that if you learn fast you can get good at hacking with little trouble, and i pretty much taught myself everything there is to know about photoshop6,7,cs,cs2, in like 2 months. i will be looking for a mentor shortley after i get better, ive been learning html from w3schools.com and such.. but why im here now posting is the challenge (to me) on basic *3 user agent downloading?wth if someone would be kind enough to message me on aim or msn it would be appreciated thanks.. yes i know im a newb lol.. AIM: The Apostle43 MSN gonzodurka@msn.com

0 0

well first thing you need to know to become a "good hacker" is to search for your self.

you should realize most of the questions you have are not unique and probably there are already answers on the web.

a simple google for user agent will give you lots of learning material.

if u're not in a mood for learning just read the other topics on this section that have basic 3 on the name. the answrs are almost in plaintext.

if by chance you can't do it with the info already supplied. you should at least be able to make an more specific question. that when answered will let you finish the challenge while still helping you understand what you're doing. therefore making you a better "hacker"

otherwise making challenges i'ts just a waste of time

0 0

congrats, you have hereby been awarded the world famous John Scherer award for internet suckage!!

I'm playing! if you need some help add me on MSN: admin@shadysfix.com

0 0

congrats, you have hereby been awarded the world famous John Scherer award for internet suckage!!