Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic 7

0 0

Alright, this sounds perfectly simple and self explanatory, but somethings weird here, and i have a feeling im making a dumbass common sense mistake here.

So i found the pass and user. It is saying that they were decrypted from ASCII encryption. But those two values i obtained are the same thing encrypted in ASCII, i think. Actually, i think i may have a problem here, in the way i was trying to encrypt it. can anyone give me a link to a site that will ASCII encrypt a string of plain text? that would be great.

Anyways, no matter what i put in, i always get you are not authenticated.

Any help, i really apreciate. Im kinda lost here, thanks in advance.

0 0

yes, iw as afraid you would give me nickles and yellowpipe. i have both of them. but the only thing they have are:

ASCII to hex ASCII to binary MD5 encrypt

eh,,,

text to HEX text to BINARY text to OCT

and so on and so forth,,,this hasnt gotten me anywhere. I realize it HAS!! to be REALLY simple, but i dont understand where they are wanting to go with this when none of those encryptions worked. Let me try them again, maybe i made a mistake. Thanks Raider.

0 0

crazy_sniper wrote: ASCII to hex ASCII to binary MD5 encrypt

eh,,,

text to HEX text to BINARY text to OCT

You have the right encryption above.

0 0

none of them work Raider. ive tried it over and over again. i guess ill just try it again then. Something is FUBAR about this challenge, could someone look into it? maybe theres some seceret coding shit that i was not told about. But from teh explanation, what i have done HAS to be right, yet nothing works. wtf guys.

0 0

you should encrypt it to binary read the system_meltdown tutorial for help iam still stick on it the java script injection doesnt work for me when i put it in the firefox url bar

0 0

wow old thread folks ;)

nah i gots it now. thanks though folks. It was just me bein, well, me. Making my usual DOH mistakes.

0 0

i just finished it pretty easy iam going to 8 :D thx anyway

;)

!