Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 15......

0 0

'ello, i've found the hidden directory (i think), went the the 3 links stated, but i still cant find the password!#@$! Can someone pleeaase give me a hint as to if it is staring at me in the face or something else??

0 0

You couldn't have found the hidden directory if you can't find the password. read the source. > <!– Try googling for a file that is used to block the googlebot –!>.

0 0

i have bad dreams some nights, i hear robots in my dreams, they creep me out…..

0 0

i have bad dreams some nights, i hear robots in my dreams, they creep me out…..

0 0

listen to the robots and run to them. View what's not their and follow your guts.

0 0

There are enough hints here to help you with this one, but if you get stuck PM me.

Cheers

Dantronix :D

0 0

Ok . Firstly i am a n00b and i dunno wat a directory is. Can someone plz tell me wat a directory is? and what is the common techinque used to find hidden directories?:(

0 0

Just look on Google on how googlebot work and how can you hidden a directory from it. This is a big hint and you should get it with this.

0 0

dunno if this is a spoiler or not:

User-agent: * Disallow: <removed just in case>

am I anywhere close? :|

I tried just about everything…and I went to the basic with nothing after it and got:

User-agent: * Disallow: Disallow: Disallow:

Im removing all of them just in case its a spoiler…but could i get some hlep on this one? Thanks!

0 0

Plenty of hints in here buddy…..like > "i have bad dreams some nights, i hear robots in my dreams, they creep me out….."

0 0

i thought this was was gonna be hard… but geez it took like 30 seconds if u find the txt file then ur done unless u dont know how to apened the directory to the url bar….;)

0 0

when u get to the first directory, where it says disallow, copy that txt file and put in the end of the URL. You do that u get the pass

Greyhat in Training
0 0

It's easy when you know how. With a little help from the post above mine. ;)

0 0

Hey, just keep at it… it took me a day to figure this one out… And yes much like everyone else has said before me… search for googlebot… and where its hidden directories are….

Directories are designated (folders) in which files are kept or exe.'s depending on which one it is… When you eventually work your way to the rooting challenges it deals alot with directories… When you go to my computer and click on ur C drive and then go to another folder… if you look at the url bar at the top (not sure if its called the url bar but i know it works like one… Those are all directories… and after them are subdirectories and so on… Good luck and I have faith that you will complete this challenge and when you finally do.. you will have a smile on ur face.. cuz you completed the challenge that was making you possibly want to pull your hair out.

0 0

I finished this challenge, but it left me feeling confused. I'm just a little curious if this is as easy in real websites as it is here, because this seems like a big hole in a website's security ( that is if all websites have a file that shows all their stuff they want hidden

0 0

So, im very confused, i seem to have gotten to a .png and i am totally lost :right:

...Legend?
0 0

Dont think your looking in right place….

0 0

HELP! I don't understand, neither the text on the image i found nor the path to it is a correct password!

0 1

This *was *one big spoiler…

0 0

fuser wrote: don't quote the spoiler I think that may have been a little spoiler-happy :O

0 0

i like the bad dreams hint, clever;)

0 0

Well, glad you liked that… Now, was that really worth bumping an old thread over? Ask yourself this question each time you lollipop dance through an old thread.

Also… basing your sig off of a crappy "hacker" computer game is lame.