Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 9

0 0

hey everybody I am having trouble with this one I cant find out where i have to use SQL only reason it has to be SQL is because of the null in the source but any way i know the files directory i tryed searching all of those and nothing can you guys help me out and point me to the right direction but even not i just need to know if im heading in the right direction with this one

0 0

look in sorce and try to find where the files are stored, it should be a help :D

0 0

Well, I got to the SQL injection part myself, and I noticed that the page looked exactly like the one from basic 8. So I tried the same thing as I did for 8. It gave me the password just like it did for 8, took me to the enter password screen, but when I try the password, it gives me a 404. It looks to me as though basic 8 was copied into basic 9 as a way of taking people off the right track. My question is: is doing the same thing as for basic 8 the right thing? Apparently not… but am I at least in the right place?

0 0

yes, i found about that too. And i also searched for login.php and i gave me a login page. Am i on the right track?

0 0

hackbot205 wrote: yes, i found about that too. And i also searched for login.php and i gave me a login page. Am i on the right track?

Yes you are on the right track, I havent finished it, but I have figured that out, and now we have to do an SQL injection. Here is mine: SELECT * FROM (Still trying to figure this variable out)

I just dont know the last part. I dont know how to figure it out :(

0 0

Raster wrote: Yes you are on the right track, I havent finished it, but I have figured that out, and now we have to do an SQL injection. Here is mine: SELECT * FROM (Still trying to figure this variable out)

I just dont know the last part. I dont know how to figure it out :(

Try doing the same as in 8… I gives me exactly the same as in 8 but after that a 404 that a certain page cannot be found. *spoiler [color=silver]Logging in with the pass I got this way and the basic 8 username is a dead end. [/color] *end spoiler Is this mission broke or something???

0 0

Ok, I have foung that basic9//.php is injectable. If you were using the same command as 8 you would get an error because you are in a diffrent folder and 41.php does not exist in basic 9.

SELECT%20*%20FROM%20(Basic 8 sql password file) We need to find the Basic 9 password file…

[EDIT]

I have found this command that may help, but I havent had any luck with it: SELECT TOP 1 TABLE_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES–

Basicly the INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES– give out all the tables from basic 8 to basic 9, from what I have read, I have tryed injecting it, but absolutly no luck.

[EDIT*2]

Does anyone know of any SQL injections that will creat an error to tell us what was wrong with the UNION SQL command?

0 0

I found the folder with the files. And i found out that i can use SQL Inline Injection on it. I need to find out where in the DB the password and username is stored by using the SQL Vulnerable s*****.h? Any help? Something to read like some tutorials? I have reed many tutorials but still not shure how to find the string…

0 0

Ok, I found some more info on this: You dont use an SQL injection It has something to do with NULL (meaning nothing; no variable set), and Im not going to continue, cuz of the spoilers