Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic 7 is gay.

0 0

I have my cookies injected but- IDK.. I see the Username/passwd in javascript:alert

(when I check cookies.) but when I try and submit 'asfh' or 'sDjf' (random keys) I get the same error as if it's not reading the cookies.

What am I doing wrong?

0 0

The username and password need to be encrypted into binary before you put them in the cookie.

0 0

is there supposed to be spacing between the binary 1's and 0's? cuz I'm doing everything right, but nothing…

0 0

lol, nevermind – I figured it out!

0 0

LiveFastDieFun wrote: The username and password need to be encrypted into binary before you put them in the cookie.

Yeah I know that. But when I check my cookies; it doesn't work. blah. I even tryed deleting my cookies but nothing.

The Manager
0 0

I am confused Swift…you are ranked Too Elite To Determine yet you cannot get a simple javascript injection challenge?

PM me for better details man :P

0 0

yo void it to change the cookies look at the sorce and do what u need to suit ur needs

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: I am confused Swift…you are ranked Too Elite To Determine yet you cannot get a simple javascript injection challenge?

PM me for better details man :P

HeHe, it's not that I cannot get a javascript injection but- it's just not workin' for me.. I took a brake from it and Im going to do it again.

I did it.. my problem was I was refreshing the page after every injection.

0 0

applause welldone, maybe now you will try something real hard like Basic 1 !! :o

he he!

Cheers

Dantronix