Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 1 Question

0 0

Ive beaten all of H.T.S 's basic web challenges.. do i need to bypass the password with js? and if not…then i seriously cannot find anything about a password in the source..all i got is markup<form action='22.php' method='POST'> Enter Password: <input type='text' name='password'> <input type='submit' value='Submit!'>i switched to firefox ..and it is beter then ie :P (to me)well..pls help

0 0

Check the source better.

0 0

view source and think simple! simple is key if ur confused by all the code, search for main- to get to the main code, look for <!– comments

0 0

What exactly am i looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

The Manager
0 0

you have beat all the HTH Basics and you cannot figure this one out?

Look Harder at the source and you will see it.

0 0

ohh.. i seen it… i was thinking that hint for pw was the phrase on the page ^^ for ex. Ideas are for more powerful than guns… DOH!

0 0

FireFox is SO much better than IE, tho it too is slowly getting more popular and will become more of a target, if you want secure you want to use opera or for the txt pistols (if you are only reading txt, tho i think a frame buffer might work..) lynx/links are non graphical txt browsers, tho telnet :80 would suffice too….ill stop rambling now lol