Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello I Need HELP again!

0 0

I know where is but i do not know what to do with it.;src='../basic1/b2/index.php' Plese help me to do it;)

0 0

are you talking about basic 2, with the iframe?

0 0

i duno about the other guy but i need help with the iframe thing…i just dont get where its reading from. i searched iframe by pressing f3 and it just highlighted the word.

0 0

Yeah and follow the tag it will lead to a bit of URL…

0 0

you need to put in the whole url not just what the iframe is…:

www.hellboundhackers.org(put what you got here but ingroe the ../)

0 0

almost there. You are on the right track, the only thing you should do is edit the url a bit. Trial and error or just simpy c&p.

Read the source and you will find out.

0 0

i cant find anything

0 0

trust me its there just keep looking its so easy. You almost got it will the site just keep trying different stuff your on the right track.

0 0

trust me its there just keep looking its so easy. You almost got it will the site just keep trying different stuff your on the right track.

0 0

Argh, once i found it, it was so simple:P SPOILERAfter youve got the ../basic1/….. you just enter thatSPOILER

0 0

ROB52 wrote: use the source look around where the iframe script issounds complicated

0 0

blackwolf2327 wrote: [quote]ROB52 wrote: use the source look around where the iframe script issounds complicated[/quote]

If that sounds complicated, your getting into the wrong type of stuff.

0 0

blackwolf2327 wrote: [quote]ROB52 wrote: use the source look around where the iframe script issounds complicated[/quote]

If that sounds complicated, your getting into the wrong type of stuff.