Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 10

0 0

Could some one give me a clue on where to start on this level. Thanks anyone

0 0

you have to spoof your IP, use someone elses. or try and change yours. i didn't have to do this one becasue my ip was in the range. there are lots of ways to cahnge your IP.

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: you have to spoof your IP, use someone elses. or try and change yours. i didn't have to do this one becasue my ip was in the range. there are lots of ways to cahnge your IP.

Yeah, you guys are lucky, i acutally had to go through the work of finding an i.p. in that range..

Oh, and to start, click the link ;). Then just use basic knowledge to see what to do next.

0 0

I feal like i cheated on 10, when i entered the site i automatically won because of my proxy…

0 0

WTF! I hate this mission! I know the correct IP range. I have proxies in that range and I still get refused. I'm gonna kill something. FUCK!

Edit: I finally found one … in India

0 0

Cereal is from Corona. That's fucking sweet. A town named after a beer. I"m gonna go there and drink!

0 1

Cereal wrote: I feal like i cheated on 10, when i entered the site i automatically won because of my proxy…

thats kind of the point!!! lol

0 0

metsoc30 wrote: Cereal is from Corona. That's fucking sweet. A town named after a beer. I"m gonna go there and drink!

Yeah, let's have a giant party down there! Cereal can throw it! No, i'm not under-age, where would you get that idea….:p

0 0

Well it will only let you in with a certain ip(or in a range) so SPOOOF>.<, er yes, try a proxy or sumink, my isp already let me in…:P

0 0

if your bored go to the public library or your school(if you can get in) and try the page on different computers…. it might just work!

I havent done this yet so w/e got to go to the library! :D

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: Yeah, let's have a giant party down there! Cereal can throw it! No, i'm not under-age, where would you get that idea….:p Don't worry I'll buy :)

0 0

youst find out the site ip range and then try to find a proxy that fits it ;)

0 0

yeah but HOW do you change ur ip range?

0 0

ty helped alot.;)