Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help with 6 please

0 0

i read all the other topics and most were *'ed so i couldnt really see anything but…im using these commands?could someone tell me how to execute them?or maybe tell me which commands are wrong and which are right? my commands:

edit:sorry guys didnt know it was a spoiler. :-S

0 0

WOWOWOWOWOWOW MAJOR SPOILERS!!! please make that as obscure as possible. also what you are looking for is in your second comman. have you tried a + instead of a -???? also move your second command to the first spot and read the description to the challenge again ;) I know you will get it man just hang in there.

0 0

ok thx.ill edit it to :-S sorry i didnt know… where do i put the "/"?thats really all i need i think…unless i ahve one of the commands wrong

0 0

man i hate this challange im so close but i know theres something wrong where im putting the "/" :@:@:@

0 0

OMG i wanna shoot who ever created this challange its to picky…i just got it but i figured out what i had wrong…to god dam picky..