Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 8

0 0

what i've got is:

[REMOVED DUE TO SPOILERS: POSTING SPOILERS WILL RESULT IN A WARNING. DONT DO IT AGAIN]

Its not working (and the asteriks represent the normal URL to the secure-area address). I don't really know how to get any more specific. Realistically speaking, these missions shouldn't restrict code like what i've used from working. Meh, anyway, a push in the right direction would help. Thanks. (and sry bout any possible spoilers…although it didn't even work :P)

Peace, Flameshredder

0 0

You need to make it more general. Try using a wildcard character. Also, I think you need to put the commands in all caps, for instance "SELECT" instead of "select". PM me if you still have a question, I didn't want to give too much away.

0 0

you might want to remove the spoiler :-S.i got it in less then 10 secs from reading this article :P

0 0

Yeah, flameshredder you should remove that spoiler.

0 0

agreed

0 0

This challenge is really doing my nut in. could someone please pm me the spoiler cos i honestly think i have tried about 100 combinations of Sql and stuff. Please, just put me out my misery. :(

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 0

Heres the answer to all your problems…

0 0

I'd say… I just completed the mission from that spoiler. Cheers man.

Before you complain I had worked most of it out, just needed some pushing…

The Manager
0 0

EDIT Nevermind. got it…FINALLY!!!