Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

basic 6 ...

0 0

I am Having touble with this one i have tryed to google it but i guess im not getting the syntax right or something… and i have touble fing the file name of the the ???.php i have went to w3schools and studies all of the php articles and i am have hard time with this one… is it like DOS syantax…? and the unix commands i have…

$ chmod….. $ rm………. $ rm……….

its the syantx that is kiling me some plz help me with my delema..;)

0 0

You need to have the permission of all and execute, and the directory of the files.

0 0

thats what im having touble getting is the (dir)

0 0

im haveing 2 problems the tracking file and the dir n ne plz help:(:(:(:(

0 0

I still can't manage to get the syntax right, I have the dirs and the commands but I can seem to put it all together right

0 0

Hi, as i dont want to start a new topic, i will put my message here. If anyone is avaiable to help me with Basic 6 in irc, msn or other, please PM me. I know what to do and everything, but i supose im having a small mistake somewhere, thats why i would like someone to look at my synthax, and i dont put it here cause it would be a spoiler. Thanks!

0 0

Ok anyone having trouble with this challenge PM me.

0 0
  1. I'm using linux for about 4 years [not an expert, but i'm familiar with *nix commands]
  2. I've found the dir
  3. I've found the track file
  4. i'm trying $[cmd]… and $ [cmd]… but both of them didn't work
  5. i've setup the same directory structure in my box just exactly like /basic6 structure with the dirs and file, i try my commands and its works.

maybe the problem is with the engine to parse all the commands, maybe they just check wether its equal or not.

0 0

maybe some [things] shouldnt be in there ;)

0 0

maybe some [things] shouldnt be in there ;)

0 0

if you mean the "[]", its just my style in writing usage. i don't put it in the real command

0 0

ar eyou watching wher eoyu put / and spaces?

0 0

$ [cmd1] [opt] [dir]/[file1] $ [cmd2] [dir]/[file1] $ [cmd2] [dir]/[file2]

yesterday i try it the whole day and it didn't works. then i try again just exactly the same n it works. r u peoples sure that theres no bug in this challenge

0 0

here is a hint. you are suppose to modify and remove files but thats is all you can do. HBH does not want people exicuting mallicious commands on there server. im no good at giving clues, sorry..