Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 6 tried everything

0 0

I have:

[removed because of spoilers]

what am I doing wrong? i tried 777 and welll i tried almost everything all help would be appreciated and if it is too revealing could you pm me the answer?

0 0

WOW!!! I think you should edit that. what you have should work. So maybe the challenge is down or something??? ;)

0 0

Well, secret.php could be wrong, there are several people who mispell that when i get pm'ed about that challenge. PM me with fully what you have and please edit your chmod out.

0 0

I got it! it was the chmod i had it upper case and i had slashes before the thing thanks

0 0

yeah, those slashes in front killed me too.

0 0

$chmod 777 <directory>/logs.txt $rm <directory>/track_***.php $rm <directory>/logs.txt

Also tried "/" & "./"infront of <directory>, chmod to 111, But none of them worked…Is this mission is down?? or I am doing wrong…??? HELP…!!!

0 0

The mission is not down, you are doing it wrong. It's pretty much a guessing game, but with the information about it on the forums you can get it pretty easily.