Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

BASIC 5 IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!

0 0

I am so stuuuuck on basic 5 and i kno *= wildcard but ahah! I don't get it and i'm going insane:o PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

0 0

Ok, so you understand that * is wildcard (meaning it applies for everything).

So think about the standard email address format: Name@Site.Com Assuming the script checks to make sure that you ented a correct email address…..

Apply the wildcard to the standard email format.

0 0

Also someihtng to remember while a domain name is in two parts to a human to a comp, its one

0 0

Ok Im debating whether to put this or not.

So you probably know by now that the user/pass will look like this

john:doe

Ok but you don't know that so you need something:something

then the email address which you don't know, then reverse everything.

And please stop making new topics every mission, please read the exsisting threads before you try it.

0 0

Dude, wildcars can be anything, just like in Uno, you know, the "wild" card can be any color, same concept here. So it's goin to be something at something….. i'll leave you at that. That's kind of a spoiler by the way ;)

0 0

Look I'm sorry for making a new thread for every mission i dont get it's just that i'm kinda stupid:@

0 0

You've only got to fill in one of the blanks… and since you're looking for an e-mail address, it would make sense to fill that in. Well, I don't know if this will get removed or not, but you don't want to put the e-mail where you think… Really think about that… Also, you should put it in this format… a@b:c You're probably doing that, but putting it in the wrong place…