Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Yea, another basic 6...

0 0

I'm just like all the others, wanting help for a "basic" ( I know that sounds pathetic lmao ) mission. Anyways, I read up on unix commands, got that part figured out, I managed my way through 1-5, but this 6 just kills me. I havent even an idea where to start… look at source? Do I use the about:config like in a couple missions back? Any help would be appreciated, also u can add me to msn if ya like wasa_6@hotmail.com ( I added u nights_shadow, accept it please lol.

** Please no spoilers**

You don't learn anything that way, and no one cares about your damn points, so if you really wanna become a hacker, never use spoilers, and think logic. Sounds funny I just said "think" because I have no fu**ing clue how to do this. lmao. So yea, lol, like I said, any help would be great. thx. Oh yea, MERRY XMAS everyone :)

0 0

yeah your not the only one who is totaly stuck on basic 6 :( btw the missions don't get harder whit there number soo try outhers and don't sit there killing yourself over basic 6 :d

0 0

Yea thx man. I tried another mission, and I got it, and then I went back to basic six and saw my error, I just forgot to add the thing between these brackets —> $ chmod *** ( )/***.txt lol so yea, but thanx anyways.

0 0

yep