Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

im basic! challenge 1

0 0

I am totally knew to this type of computer use and am very eager to learn all that i can. At the moment i feel as ignorant as 1 could, but thats probobly due to the fact that i am. if someone would be willing to help me along, it would be greatly appreciated as i am knew and know just about nothing of these actions. please dont laugh as im sure most are. im not looking for the answers outright… but am looking for a guide/teacher.

cryptonite

0 0

cryptonite wrote: I am totally knew to this type of computer use and am very eager to learn all that i can. At the moment i feel as ignorant as 1 could, but thats probobly due to the fact that i am. if someone would be willing to help me along, it would be greatly appreciated as i am knew and know just about nothing of these actions. please dont laugh as im sure most are. im not looking for the answers outright… but am looking for a guide/teacher.

cryptonite

There are some great articles submitted here at Hellbound, for some of the missions, they are here

Note: to view source, if you are running Firefox you can either press CTRL+U or goto View>ViewSource, and it will bring up the HTML source of the page.

To view source on Internet Explorer, goto View>View Source. This opens in notepad.

I prefer using Firefox beecause the script is colour coded basically.

Back to the mission

Basically View the source, and scroll down until you see where Enter Password and the input box, around there is normally where you will need to look for the pasdsword, this time its a clue.

Good Luck Cryptonite

P.S. I suggest learning HTML codes if you havent. The best place is W3Schools

Once again best of luck.

0 0

i appreciate the timely help on the site, after posting, i surfed the site a little and found the html tut and procieded to learn about javascript, i still have alot to learn about them but it was enough to complete the first two missions, thanks for the help,

cryptonite

0 0

cryptonite wrote: i appreciate the timely help on the site, after posting, i surfed the site a little and found the html tut and procieded to learn about javascript, i still have alot to learn about them but it was enough to complete the first two missions, thanks for the help,

cryptonite

No problem, feel free to PM if your totally stuck on a challenge, I'll try to give you a boost

0 0

read the source this is the idoit test its so easy!!!!!!!!

0 0

good call hotbuttered

0 0

LMAO yep. and with a little careful reading you would've realized that your advice went nowhere because this was dated 2005 first of all and it's currently 2006, and if you had viewed his profile, you'd realize he completed it a while ago.

0 0

lol

0 0

jesus guys, they wanted help! Dont flame people like that. And butterhead, people could of said 10 X worse to you yesturday so stfu.

BTW after i posted this - 2 people had posted. mine still counts though!:P