Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 9 help

0 0

Ive been going at basic 9 for 3 months, and I still dont know how to solve it, could someone just PM me with an explanation of how the NULL byte will work specificly for this mission?

Thank you…

0 0

This is one thing I absolutly hate, everytime I make a topic, I dont get very many responses. Could some one just F*cking help? Is it so hard for someone to just to PM a guy with some useful information?

0 0

drumlinegod wrote: Thats not gonna get you anywhere in life….:|. Now wait a damn bit longer! It's only been a dayish!

Tutorial on PNB's here. Teach yourself.

http://www.extropia.com/hacks/security/phrack_security_alert.txt

I have looked at many things similar to that, I just cant figure it out. And if I knew the answer, I could figure out why it works from the answer, so I can finaly figure out the NULL byte exploit. Besides, why would I come in here asking such a question, if I didnt have a hard time with the NULL byte. There is just something in there I do not understand, thats why I need someones help. (even more help than what you have given me)