Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 5. keh

0 0

ive looked through the other thread but it doesnt answer my question which is: what is the objective? i dont want to know HOW to do the challenge i want to know WHAT i gotta do. do i have to fund a valid email, or all the emails stored, or a user:pass combo? i know * is the wildcard ect…it would just help if i knew what i have to do. i think i only have to put one solution in one box…

0 0

shadow, You're looking for the entry into the top field that that works. You can test your solution with the top button. The bottom field and button are there so that you can test your format for the email addy. You can solve it using just the top field, but the bottom is quite useful along the way.

That help?

0 0

right….so to see if i have the format ect..rite i use the bottom feild. then i use that format to find the olution for the top feild which is the solution feild? i think i get this now….off i go….

0 0

guys i just want the answer now ive been working on this for like 10 weeks now and still can't figure it out either take the time and detail explain me the right way or private message me the answer

0 0

stupidskater18 wrote: guys i just want the answer now ive been working on this for like 10 weeks now and still can't figure it out either take the time and detail explain me the right way or private message me the answer

No one is going to tell you the answer. You have to use logic to solve this challenge.

0 0

The satisfaction you get from finally figuring it out alone is 100% worth it