Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 3

0 0

hi! i have a problem with basic 3. I installed firefox and the agent swither. I had maked a new user agent with everingg as bwh3. Selcted it and open lvl 3 but it wont work for me. Please help! And sorry for my english!!

0 0

I cant download it… i dont know why but i cant. There are just a white site!

0 0

well firefox uses one large 'config' fille where you can change alot of stuff also the user agent. try to find how to view that (google …) Once you have this try looking for away to 'override' your useragent there. (once again use google)

Its not that hard. good luck

0 0

i did the about:config thingy… u don Xectly need to download a useragent switcher if ur doin it this way

0 0

son of a bitch some 1 explain it to me i cant figure this damn user thingy out

0 0

i think ur the son of a b!tch… for not understanding anything we'v been talkin around on this forum…

0 0

dude i have looked every where for this ancer and looked all over this web site and across google stfu im asking 4 some 1 to explain this and ur being real nice about it

0 0

lol… use mozilla for this challenge… and just type about:config in the url… dont tell u dont know what a url is now.. lol

0 0

now was that so hard to tell me lol j/k thx alot dude

0 0

ok i have done that and i got a big list now what string do i change?