Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 3

0 0

how about if you dont have firefox and i am not going to get it for another while how would i do this challenge like this if there is anyone out there tha know how please help me because i am **fucked **on this

0 1

you could try editing the registry key to change the UA in IE.

however, get firefox. This level is basically designed to give points to firefox users.

0 0

You can also use Telnet, because my computer's registry is messed up when the guy upgraded my p.c. and the variable doesn't work when you change it. I have no idea how that happened, but….it did.

Just use the user-agent: variable for telnet and it'll be an easy one, even if you don't have firefox.

0 0

what is a user-agent plz

0 1

a user agent is a tag that gets given to a website each time you visit. It tells the website what browser you are using.

0 0

You can also spoof your user agent with a program called achillies, but thats pretty damn complicated. Google up on how to change your user agent through the registry.