Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic #3

0 0

Okay, I've downloaded the user agent for Firefox, but when I call up the download screen and click open to install, it says:

Windows cannot open this file:

File: user_agent_switcher-0.6.5-fx+mz.xpi

Anyway, it continunes on then asks if I want to use the web service to find the appropriate program. Well, I've tried. I've looked up what an .xpi is, and I'm still left clueless. I've read articles but they only mean a jumble of words to me.

I just started today, so am I missing something painfully obvious?

0 1

theres about 2 or 3 differnt user agent switcher extensions.

but when you download the extension, it should install automatically.

try downloading another version of a UA switcher

0 0

Would they any chance happen to be:

useragentswitcher.xpi

useragentswitcher_localized.xpi

user_agent_switcher-0.6-fx.xpi

user_agent_switcher-0.6.5-fx+mz.xpi

Because I've tried all of them, none of them will install themselves automatically, and I'd really like it if I didn't have to fiddle with my Firefox files.

0 1

i use firefox 0.8 instead of the latest firefox.

so perhaps it doesnt auto install for the new firefox, or the extensions are only compatable with the older firefox(shoudlnt be the case)

0 0

I use FF 1.0.3 and the user agent switcher auto-installed fine for me.

0 0

none of them would install atomaticly for me either so i went into firefox then File > Open then i opened the file and it installed for me

0 0

i have agent switcher but what do i do now?

0 1

use it to change your user agent ;)

0 0

do you have 2 have firefox to do this?

0 0

You don't have to, but it makes it a helluva lot easier to complete the mission.

0 0

well i am on aol and is it possible to do it on that?

0 0

go to the authotrs pageā€¦. the latest version doesnt work well with the old UAS

0 0

I have downloaded an agentswitcher, but I dont really know, what I should do with it. That's the first time I've ever heared of it. What is it good for. Plz tell me. Maybe then I can find out the way for the 3rd Basic Mission.