Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 3

0 0

Er…. Sorry this is quite n00bish of me, but I got user agent switcher on mozilla now do I have to change it so it uses opera, netscape, internet ex just I made a new one with bwh3 but that didnt work I'm slightly confused.

0 1

well, the useragent switcher will only work on mozzilla.

i dont know about changing the UA on other browsers, but you'll have to configure each browser seperatly for it to work on all browsers.

0 0

Maybe you should expand on the user agent you are using.

Yes this is my crappy attempt on the hints which can be found in the forums :D

0 0

which user do i use i cant find one that works

0 0

You have to create your own, the mission tells you what it is.

0 0

which user do i use i cant find one that works

metsoc30 wrote: You have to create your own, the mission tells you what it is.

Yeah, where it says wrong user_agent, __ wasn't found*. Think about that. Now do you know the right one to use?

0 0

I tried using bwh3_user_agent as user agent and bacis web hacking 3 as description but, but it still didn't work so do i have to fill out the other info, and if i do then what do i fill out for app name, vendor, etc

0 0

acco wrote: do i have to fill out the other info, and if i do then what do i fill out for app name, vendor, etc

nope, you only need to put in one field

0 0

is it the user agent field or the description agent field? Because i think that both are needed, but what do i put for them?

0 0

Never mind got it to work

Thanks for your help though :)

[edit - removed due to spoilers]

0 0

hey now, no sense in spoiling it for everyone else!!!