Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 4

755 14

Am I right in thinking that Basic 4 has been changed and all previous forum posts about it are outdated? It’s a straight up SQL injection yeah?

2,340 16
  • Currently the post are out of sync, problem from migration.
  • Currently you have to workout which older posts are talking about! which challenge mission
  • This adds complexity when searching the topic within basic forums, this only effect basic missions forums
  • The team are aware of issue and a fix might be coming soon. . . i believe the others are fine.

one hint: simplicity, just ask it for what you want, simple as that. You should know what to ask it for.

if this helps please up-vote it using green arrow if not then red arrow.

755 14

Is there a table of what corresponds to what?

2,340 16

What happens on password entry? The script checks the password provided against a result from a field/row in a table. if the condition is not met then reject user . how can you bypass that part. just ask it what you want.

updated:- And the arsehole who down voted my response above, your a dumb cunt, why ?, could you not see that the answers in my post.
Maybe you are to stupid to see it clearly.

my answer will never be direct.