Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 3 android

0 0

is it possible to edit cookies on android machine? web browsers e.g. firefox had proper plugins i thought web browsers are all the same on all platforms but i am not able to do it here

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Hey omicron, the answer to your question is yes, you can do everything on an Android device that you can do on a desktop computer.

It might be a little bit more complicated, and sometimes takes a little bit of research to get things working the way you want, but it’s 100% worth the hassle, as being able to pwn mofos on a mobile device makes you a real ninja:

Install Firefox Nightly from the play store:

1.. Tap on the main menu (three dots) and select Settings.

2.. Scroll all the way down and select “About Firefox Nightly”.

3..Tap on the Firefox Logo at the top (next to Firefox Browser) five times until the “Debug menu enabled” notification is displayed.

3.. Go back to the main Settings page.

4.. Scroll down to the Advanced section and activate “Custom Add-on Collection”.

5.. You need to know the User ID of the collection owner and the name of the Collection to access their addons.

Enter: User ID = 16201230 Name = What-I-want-on-Fenix

You can find additional addon collections via a simple Google search.

More info: https://www.ghacks.net/2020/10/01/you-can-now-install-any-add-on-in-firefox-nightly-for-android-but-it-is-complicated/

If you need more info just let me know and I’ll point you in the right direction.