Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

basic 12

0 0

hi, im pretty much a noob to all of this. i have researched and resisted tutorials on this challenge to figure out this as much as i can. i know i start at "basic12/" for the directory path but im not finding where i should be looking up on what needs to be included to the path for the protected file. help would be apprpreciated:o

:(
80 120

houdini88 wrote: hi, im pretty much a noob to all of this. i have researched and resisted tutorials on this challenge to figure out this as much as i can. i know i start at "basic12/" for the directory path but im not finding where i should be looking up on what needs to be included to the path for the protected file. help would be apprpreciated:o I think it's safe to say that the crux of this challenge is to show the dangers of setting up a(n Apache) web server incorrectly. The "protected/" folder is set up to prevent unauthorized access using protections provided by local configurations. If only you had access to those configsā€¦

0 0

ill start looking up how to access those configs.