Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 12

0 0

hi, im pretty much a noob to all of this. i have researched and resisted tutorials on this challenge to figure out this as much as i can. i know i start at "basic12/" for the directory path but im not finding where i should be looking up on what needs to be included to the path for the protected file. help would be apprpreciated:o

:(
80 120

houdini88 wrote: hi, im pretty much a noob to all of this. i have researched and resisted tutorials on this challenge to figure out this as much as i can. i know i start at "basic12/" for the directory path but im not finding where i should be looking up on what needs to be included to the path for the protected file. help would be apprpreciated:o I think it's safe to say that the crux of this challenge is to show the dangers of setting up a(n Apache) web server incorrectly. The "protected/" folder is set up to prevent unauthorized access using protections provided by local configurations. If only you had access to those configsā€¦

0 0

ill start looking up how to access those configs.