Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 9 guidance.

0 0

I've watched, and read multiple sites on how PNB works. Specifically on PHP. However, I still cannot get it to work, I've tried many combination, and examples from others, then checking the source for any results.

First off, I'm not sure what to expect as a result of properly altering the search. Secondly, everything I try ends up being processed, so I'm kinda left clueless as to how I know when I've done the right thing, and why the things I've tried have not worked.

If I could pm someone about this in detail, to avoid spoilers, I'd greatly appreciate it!

10 9

The search works like you'd expect, and displays a message on the page telling you if the file exists or not. From the forms the challenge is using, you should be able to easily figure out the filename you need to target, and you already know the vulnerability type, you just need to put the two of them together

0 0

Read up on the PNB, google it. Pay attention to what exactly they consider a PNB. Its really easy if you don't overthink. Placement is the key to enter the next world. You will know when you have the right placement to what your are seraching for. It will tell you when you, without a doubt that you are the greatest. From that point on if you read all the threads on this challenge you will know exactly how to complete the challenge. Super easy . thumbs up

Hope I didn't spoil anything. Hard to explain it without giving it away.