Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic Web Hacking 29

0 0

After I run a command , I got this error:

Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [2] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [3] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [4] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [5] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) )

Not only it confuses me as I do not know what it is and how to manipulate it to get the password but also I did not find any article ,concerning xpath injection, that ,clearly, explains the above error and how to manipulate it to get the password.

So can anyone help me ,by giving me better an article that I do not known , so that I can understand the error above and how to manipulate it to get the password?

0 0

Try understand about xml database structure first, and how to extract the data via xpath injection..

0 0

I already solved it . It is a very tough one . The error I got above is not usual in xpath injection . You do not even get it :)