Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic Web Hacking 6

0 0

"you chmod the file to all+execute and delete that file and the other file that tracks people"

"delete that file and the other file that tracks people"

I am wondering how many files are they ? two ? as it says that file and the other file but I am only seeing one file which is logs.txt :)

There are three commands that should be executed :

do the command order and anatomy like this :

the first command change permissions for all people

the second , after making it absolute access for all , executing the file in a normal command

and the third delete the file ?

is it like that?

logs.txt cannot be executed because it is not an exe program it is a txt file . A txt file can be read or write to or deleted but not executed

10 9

Look in the directory and you'll see what files are there.

1. Change permisions.
  2. Delete file
  3. Delete file.
  4. Collect points.

0 0

Sorry I cannot find a file other than logs.txt There is 35.php and index.php but these are not one of the file that should be deleted with logs.txt I looked in the source code but there is no other file . Where the other file is supposed to be ?

10 9

Well it says there's more than one file keeping logs, what could you possibly call a directory where you stored your logs ?

0 0

thank you so much from the bottom of my heart I find the directory . You are the best . Now I will continue to solve this challenge :)