Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 25 help.

0 0

I'm stumped.

I've read the instructions, I've read up on cURL, I've searched certain words from the challenge like, "bypass website with numbers," I've searched for different ways to bypass website blockers, I looked at the ONE article that mentions 25, I read the, like, two threads about 25, I ran the d***** n*** through a co*******, did the same with the I* a******… I don't know what to try.

I wish I could talk to this fictional kid's fictional friend to ask directly how this fictional cURL program works. I think Drake and our mutual are not too good at retaining and conveying information. :P

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

This isn't really about the cURL script, its about url obfuscation.

:(
80 120

rex_mundi wrote: This isn't really about the cURL script, its about url obfuscation. Obscuring your URL, eh? I wonder where he could read up on that!

0 0

Oh gosh. I got it. That was fairly different than what I though. Before your hint I was using decimal converters and replacing certain characters with URL code n' shit, thinking to myself like, "What am I learning here…?"

Thanks for the help :D

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Futility wrote: Obscuring your URL, eh? I wonder where he could read up on that!

I'm pretty sure someone wrote a handy article on that very subject for HBH :)