Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 12

0 0

I got the user, jtr, and the password, but when i enter the user and the password in the prompt, it just reloads the prompt thing again. Am i doing anything wrong? I dont get it…

Admin from hell
0 0

Basic 18 doesn't have a username or password. What challenge are you doing?

0 0

oops i mean challenge 12:( sorry

Admin from hell
0 0

Then yes, You are doing something wrong. Send me what your trying as to not spoil it.

0 0

Hi. I managed to get the content of the password file. When I try to input the given data into the form, it doesn't accept the data. Now wondering if the password is encrypted. Google says that *NIX systems usually use SHA1 or MD5 encryption for this type of authentication but this methods don't match.

Do I have to decrypt the password or am I doing something wrong entering it into the form?

Edit: I found the encryption type and solved the dehashing finnaly by using a shell-command in combination with a python script and a wordlist I hope this would not spoiler too much…

0 0

Well done. 💍