Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 10

0 0

Hey, im trying like since 3 hours now to get through basic 10 but it just wont accept a proxy , tried like alot different ones already withing range, even without proxy or vpn on my private ip which is within range it doesnt work ^ , would be happy if someone could help me out here , appreciate it

could also post you a picture on pm if needed

0 0

Have you ever heard of a Firefox add-on called FoxyProxy? As for a suitable proxy you can just search for a fresh proxy list on Google.

P.S I don't think your IP address in on range because you would have passed the mission. The last group of numbers (End right) have to be in range.

R@p70r.

0 0

Rap70r wrote: Have you ever heard of a Firefox add-on called FoxyProxy? As for a suitable proxy you can just search for a fresh proxy list on Google.

P.S I don't think your IP address in on range because you would have passed the mission. The last group of numbers (End right) have to be in range.

R@p70r.

i have sent you a picture on pm on how i did it ;) thank you for answering so far !

another question i have to ask is how do i find out the ip range if not a nice admin writes them down in sourcecode ? ;D