Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 7 !

0 0

so ive got the user and pass and i typed sam into yellow pipe and got 0111001101100001011011010000110100001010 so i pluged this into the useername part then looked at the cookies and i found the username cookie with the value of sam and then i tried to change the value of sam to the binary and i keep getting Sorry you are not authenicated i dont know what im doing wrong ! please help me out

0 0

I can only give you two tips on this one as you seem to be on the right path. The first one would be to make sure you are taking out the spaces between the numbers on both the username section on the main page AND when you go to edit cookies. The other tip is to use the Firecookie add-on for Firebug to edit the cookie.

Happy Hacking ;)

0 0

Hey i have the same problem, i even taken the spaces out, and change the cookie but i still gt the same problem.

Please help coz this is doin my nut in atm, lol.

0 0

Okay, first, if you are doing it correctly, keep in mind that you need to reload the page. Also, make sure you're putting it in the right place. You probably could have found all this by looking into past forum threads/articles, so be sure to look there next time.

20 0

Yea, pay attention to the cookies when reloading, that's where I had trouble.

0 0

necro thread, check the dates people.

0 0

When it ask you for the password the second time you have to go back to the original page and type it in.