Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

About Basic 21

0 0

Hi all,

Just i can't get over that basic, i've got the table name and the 4 columns, but i can't use an injection to have the username and the password.. I believe that the injection is: S***** u*******,p******* F*** u**** , but this just returned an error message…

So if anyone think that he could help me to get to the right direction, i'll be very thankful…

0 0

I am afraid that the link to the well known SQL-Injection white paper, is no longer valid. This is another problem too.

0 0

The old link might not work anymore, but that doesn't mean the white paper isn't on the internet. In fact, it's still available on the same site - just take a look around.

0 0

So my sql injection, it's the one that i need to pass this basic, but the problem is with the white paper?

And for the book (advanced sql injection), i read it and it's very useful..

Thanks for your help anyway

0 0

For those trying to find the white paper, the Wayback Machine still has it in 2016, and probably other places as well.