Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

About Basic 21

0 0

Hi all,

Just i can't get over that basic, i've got the table name and the 4 columns, but i can't use an injection to have the username and the password.. I believe that the injection is: S***** u*******,p******* F*** u**** , but this just returned an error message…

So if anyone think that he could help me to get to the right direction, i'll be very thankful…

0 0

I am afraid that the link to the well known SQL-Injection white paper, is no longer valid. This is another problem too.

0 0

The old link might not work anymore, but that doesn't mean the white paper isn't on the internet. In fact, it's still available on the same site - just take a look around.

0 0

So my sql injection, it's the one that i need to pass this basic, but the problem is with the white paper?

And for the book (advanced sql injection), i read it and it's very useful..

Thanks for your help anyway

0 0

For those trying to find the white paper, the Wayback Machine still has it in 2016, and probably other places as well.