Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 29 help

0 0

I have got all the usernames and passwords…I know that they are right since I can use them to login but neither the usernames nor passwords are the solution…Can someone help me find the "answer"????Please:)

Admin from hell
0 0

If you made as far as to find the usernames and passwords the answer is right in front of you.

EDIT: Caps.

0 0

I am confused…I know the answer is somewhere hidden in your words….But i am bad at decrypting..Please help……How do I find the answer? I am a fool:(

245 0

Is this challenge working properly? Because when I do some injections I get a Warning. Not the error message, a Warning. I don't want to write more, it could be spoiler.

0 0

mandyedi wrote: Is this challenge working properly? Because when I do some injections I get a Warning. Not the error message, a Warning. I don't want to write more, it could be spoiler.

Same question as the guy above, I've been stuck on this one for ages now after trying every injection I can think of!