Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Level 22 help

0 0

Here I am. I have read all the post about level 22, did some Google search too. And so far what I have is that I should read about 55I. I havent managed to find any good article about it, they are maybe too complex or don't go into details too much. I understand that I need to see some file using a Unix command (which I think I know what it is), but obviously don't have the right syntax to use it.

Could someone send me a link about a good(s) article to read about 55I, and maybe point me into the right direction. Thanks JC

Ninja Extreme
0 0

You seem to have misread. It's not 551, it's SSI, for Server Side Includes. Research on those will probably turn up something much more useful than searching 551. ;)

0 0

stealth- wrote: You seem to have misread. It's not 551, it's SSI, for Server Side Includes. Research on those will probably turn up something much more useful than searching 551. ;)

Hi Stealth, no i did read ok, I just was not too sure on how much I could say on the forum, therefore replaced the "S" with "5". :) Thanks JC

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Ah, okay. No worries, in the other support threads for this challenge people don't mind giving that hint away.

I'll send you a PM though.

0 0

I found the answer on the web, but I am trying to better understand this problem. I went through researching through Google and am familiar with some of the basic SSI commands. I even tried this: <removed –>. Can anyone give me more specific tips? ;)

0 0

First of all you posted a huge spoiler, because your command is nearly right so please edit it and use asterisks or whatelse.

Your SI command is right, but you made some mistakes in the UIX-command. Look this up again and I think you'll have it right very soon.

0 0

theprankster wrote: I found the answer on the web, but I am trying to better understand this problem. I went through researching through Google and am familiar with some of the basic SSI commands. I even tried this: <!–#exec cmd="XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" –>. Can anyone give me more specific tips? ;) spoiler

0 0

OK, removed the spoiler. My apologies. ;)