Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 19

0 0

So the intro gives us a clue. Drake is learning php headers(). I googled php headers() and how to view them. I'm pretty sure the answer is in the headers. But nothing I try seems to work. On most challenges, you at least get a message or something telling you that you're on the right track. I get nothing. I would be happy to PM what I've tried. I tried going to the 'secret' file Apache uses to store configuration data (don't want to give away the name), but got 403 Forbidden. I want to say more about what I tried, but don't want to give any spoilers if I am close, but I did try to re-direct the page that gave me a 403 with header("location:name_of_file"). This produced no noticeable change in the web page. Can someone get me started on this one please? Thanks .

0 0

You can PM me if you need further pointers.

You've gone a little cold (from what I can see) you need to view those headers. How can one do that I wonder? Once you can see these, look carefully at what you see, what is it that it tells you? Hmmm.

I hope this is enough of a clue…

Jim,

0 0

you seem to be over complicating the issue, find a way to see the header, and it should point you the rest of the way.

if you still can't figure it out PM me with what you've done and i'll try to help some more.