Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 23

0 0

Got the "You are on the right track, you just need to think of how you can exploit this vulnerability".

<removed spoiler - ynori7>

Does the code that scans the included file look for an exact match or does it search for the relevant functions? I assume the latter.

Hope theres no spoilers here, and PM me if you think that will help more.

Cheers

0 0

thats full of spoilers you fucktard

0 0

All that I have written can be found in different threads.

More to the point - insulting some one you no nothing of is ignorant, but I forgive you.

Please PM me with the location of a script that will work.

0 0

S3NTIN3L wrote: Please PM me with the location of a script that will work.

Ha…no? You're looking for a s**** right? What kind of s**** are there?…c99, r57, etc And it must be a .txt too, right? Well how can you you utilize google to find what you want in the url?

If you can't get it from that…. If anyone thinks my post is too spoilery say so and I'll edit it out.

0 0

So this post is not a waste of space: probably wise to host the necessary file yourself - quickly do it using dyndns and WAMP for example

did not know it had to be .txt

yeah i admit that was dumb but it didnt warrant the abuse

nevermind have a jolly old christmas :)

0 0

Eh I suppose you're right Mosh Congrats S3NTIN3L, just for future reference, if you ever do try to exploit a site using this technique, it's probably not the best idea to host the file yourself because of logs. Common sense really, but just in case you didn't know